Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2021

The Joy of Life...

This week has been filled with good news and joy! We were blessed to be a part of 2 weddings this week. At the wedding yesterday I watched a beautiful bride fill the entire room with joy. She was so happy! There is nothing like a wedding to give you hope for the future. And the guests! They were as happy as she was. They ate, laughed with friends, danced and had the best time! 

Covid has taken a toll on all of us, and that needs to be addressed, but I know we will be fine. A very long time ago my grandfather was interviewed by the Houston Chronicle. I can still see him standing in front of his destroyed restaurant in Kemah Texas. The reporter asked what must be the classic obligatory question from Adam on down..."What are you going to do now?" My grandfather looked him straight in the eye and said, "The hurricane took it all, except my will...So I WILL build it back - just watch me." And you know what? He did...


We all have been in a place to start over and build again. For my husband and I it was the recession, we were knocked down to the very bottom. After some dusting off, we built back. For others it's covid that destroyed them, for some it's a terrible health problem, or a divorce...there is no end to what this world can throw at you. But don't worry....as my uncle told me the night before my mother's funeral..."you can get through this, you are made of better stuff." I believe that, I believe that with all my heart. We are made of better stuff. To those who are starting over from covid - you can do it. To those rebuilding after the riots, you can do it. To those of you in pain, any kind of pain you can get through it...There can be joy in starting over. Enjoy this beautiful spring, embrace hope and focus on what is right in the world! xxoo

8 comments:

  1. Donna, this has to be one of the most hopeful, encouraging blogs I’ve ever read! Yes. We CAN do it! Whatever we are called on to do. We can do it!
    For some reason, something my daughter said just popped into my mind: Any size pizza can be a personal size pizza if you just believe in yourself!
    And we are talking about the same thing here. Any hurdle can be overcome if you just believe in yourself! So glad to hear of your business recovery. It has been such a scary time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very informative. I would also suggest people read your blog and increase their knowledge. And get more advantages by using this Eukanuba Coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. เปิดร้านส้มตำ สร้างยอดขาย ด้วยเทคนิค pg slot game อยากเปิด ร้านส้มตำเล็กๆ สร้างยอดขายหลักแสน หลักล้าน ไม่ยากอย่าง ที่คิด วันนี้ pg slot game สร้างอาชีพ จะมาเผยสเต็ปเคล็ดไม่ลับ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pg Slot รวม ตลาดเกมออนไลน์ในขณะนี้นั้นเติบโตขึ้นอย่างเร็วจนกระทั่งไม่ได้นึกฝัน pg slot มีผู้เล่นมากมายก่ายกองสนใจกับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ด้วยเหตุว่าสามารถสร้างผลกำไรอย่างมากมาย

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อตเว็บตรง แตกง่าย สล็อตแตกง่าย เกมพนันออนไลน์ ยอดนิยม สล็อตที่นิยมเยอะที่สุดในตอนนี้เพราะเป็นเกมที่มีแบบอย่างการเล่นที่ง่าย ไม่สลับซับซ้อน ต่างจากพนันอื่นๆ ที่มีข้อตกลงต่างๆมากมาย

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the interesting and helpful content

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well-written information. Very impressive and to the point
    Have a look at my new blog:Password Depot License Key Crack 2023

    ReplyDelete