Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Flowers For Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays....the colors are warm, the times are sweet, the food is good, and we stop just briefly.....just for a moment......for gratitude.

















This is my husband's work, he used all my favorite colors....












If you would like to order any of these arrangements, let me know.










As my grandmother would say in the deepest of drawls, "She seems like a nice girl, but does she set a good table?"












Happy Thanksgiving!!!






5 comments:

  1. Pretties indeed! I used to do floral arranging when my daughter was in pre-school. Once she was in school for a longer period of time I started working at the University. I love Thanksgiving floral arrangements the best!
    Valentines were killer days...!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! Such lovely lovely colors. Why, oh why are you 400 miles away from me? I would love to order and come pick them up. In fact, I just realized today that Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK. Yikes - I need to pick my game up a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fall colors.

    The girls have a gift. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the deep colors of this season too. I am a total COLOR person.

    ReplyDelete