Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to All!!

I am so grateful to be a mom.....Thank you Ashleigh, Trey, Mikey and Emma...I love you all so much, such wonderful children...

Thank you Raymond for your love and support all these years...

I never thought I would ever see a Mormon give a speech at Liberty University.  But it happened.  And it was the commencement speech no less!  Because I enjoyed it so much I am putting the link of Mitt Romney's speech on my blog today.   I found it to be filled with wisdom, hope and tolerance for everyone.  I hope you enjoy it because it seemed to me like the perfect Mother's Day kind of message.

http://www.mittromney.com/blogs/mitts-view/2012/05/mitt-romney-delivers-commencement-address-liberty-university

Happy Mother's Day to Opal Leigh who gave birth to me, Madeline who adopted me and Jerry for raising me.  Thank you ALL for your sacrifice and love.  I am who I am because of the mothering you did.....

Donna

1 comment: